Walsall Fibro and ME Link is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold.
This policy is designed to give you a clear explanation about how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us and ensure that we are honest and clear about your privacy and personal information at all times.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to members, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We are committed to conducting our support group in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Your personal data will never be passed on, or sold to any third party organisations or companies and is for our sole use only.